My yard is full of wee, seedy black berries, so I gathered up a bunch to make a healthy, low cal, jam
3 oz. Blueberries
3 oz. Strawberries
1 Tbsp. Lakanto
2 Tbsp. Sugar
1 Tbsp. Chia
- Combine berries and sweeteners in small saucepan.
- Cook on medium low until soft.
- Blend until smoother (I use an electric hand blender).
- Cook until reduces to coat spoon. Can be a little runny.
- Remove from heat, mix in chia.
- Store in sterilized jar, refrigerated, for up to a month.
2 Tbsp. Serving for 30 calories
Makes 200 ml bell jam jar