But this week I just couldn't eat them fast enough. I've been kind of eating a ridiculous amount of fruit because it's ripe now, and my poor, winter-worn brain wants all the fruit. So, I decided to give brownies a shot.
Waste not want not.
These dark, sweet, bitter, fudgie brownies are definitely dark chocolate, so if you're not a fan of the dark, I recommend switching out for semi-sweets and doubling them and the normal Hershey's baking cocoa.
2 hass avocados, medium
1/2 cup Lakanto
1/2 cup Hershey's special dark baking cocoa
1 tsp. pure vanilla
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 cup self-rising flour
1/4 cup Ghiardelli 60% chocolate chips
- Pit and peel avocado.
- Combine avocado, eggs, Lakanto, cocoa, vanilla, and salt in food processor until smooth.
- Scrape into bowl, and add flour. Beat on high using hand mixer until completely smooth.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Foil your 8x8 pan, and butter or grease it.
- Scoop brownie mixture in, and smooth.
- Bake about 15 minutes, until firm to touch and just shy of toothpick test.