I saw a few posts for cinnamon blondies, which are basically the same things, but these are more fudgey than blondie-you'll know what I mean when you make them.
These cinnamonies are all of the fun of the cinnamon swirl in a coffee cake, and all yours. Easy to make, easy to eat.
3/4 cup flour
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup (1 stick) salted butter, soft
1 Tbsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. molasses
Powdered sugar (about 1 2/3 cups)
2 Tbsp. coconut milk
2 Tbsp. unsalted butter, soft
1/4-1/2 tsp cinnamon, to taste
a tiny dash of salt
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Using a hand mixer, beat together eggs, sugar, and butter until light.
- Add in cinnamon and molasses and blend together.
- Finally, beat in flour until smooth.
- Grease your 8x8 square pan well, and pour in.
- Bake until edges golden and top just firm enough to touch. About 20 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Once cooled, prepare glaze.
- In a small bowl combine half of the powdered sugar, all of the coconut milk, and butter.
- Add additional powdered sugar until thick, creamy glaze forms. The sweet spot seems to be between 20 and 25 Tbsp. total.
- Add dash of salt and blend well.
- Pour over cinnamonies and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Makes 12 at 265 calories each