I was really surprised by the caloric results though. So here's how they compare.
And yes, I DID use the purple muffin cups on purpose, 'cuz that's how I roll.
4 brown bananas
6 oz. spinach (generally this is one normal bag)
3/4 cup sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1 Tbsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. nutmeg
1/4 tsp. baking soda
2 tsp. baking powder
1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Combine bananas, sugar, and eggs in food processor or blender.
- Add in spinach a bit at a time.
- Add everything else but the flower, and process high until completely combined.
- Scoop into a medium bowl, and add in flour. Remember to muffin mix. Mix until just moist and combined, don't beat the heck out of it.
- Divvy up into cups, and bake about 15 minutes, until golden edges.
144 calories a muffin, made 15 muffins. Totally could make 16, but I like my muffins big.