Enter the cookies. This is another variation on the pumpkin oatmeal cookies. These fluffy, soft, lightly sweet and nutty cookies are delish.
1.5 oz. pecans, crushed
1/2 heaping cup butternut squash, mashed
6 Tbsp. salted butter, soft
1 cup quick oats
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. molasses
1/2 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Beat together egg, sugar, squash, and butter in a medium bowl. It might look a bit curdled and that's fine.
- Add in pecans, oats, molasses, and cinnamon and beat until combined.
- Add in flour and beat until combined.
- Scoop out in rounded globs onto parchment covered cookie sheets.
- Bake 15-20 min. until browned on edges and no longer shiny.
Makes 14 cookies at 140 calories each.