Y'all know I had a fancier recipe last year with ice cubes and a simple syrup, but I have since perfected making my iced coffee cold brew in the easiest way possible.
1 cup coffee, light blend, ground
- 1/2 cup coffee in each jar. After the first batch, you can adjust coffee to your taste, but I said fool-proof. This is coffee to the first line on the Ball jar.
- Fill with filtered or tap water to bottom of neck, but don't fill neck.
- Put on plastic lid tightly.
- Shake for a minute.
- Put in fridge for 12 hours before serving.
- Pour through metal mesh coffee filter OR into Fresh Press, press, and pour. I use the french press because I have a mini that is the perfect size.
- When you empty a jar, clean and make new batch. Then you'll always have one batch ready and one brewing.
Recommend serving with reusable ice cubes or coffee ice cubes.
Flavored coffees don't always turn out as yummy as they are hot. I recommend going with a plain coffee. I use Archer Farms Kona. You can add sugar free syrups or Coffee Mate, or a simple syrup for the non-calorie conscious for the flavoring afterward.