During my English muffin experiment I made far more muffins than I tend to eat in a week. I needed to find another use for them, so I thought, why not try french toast?
7 Low-Cal English Muffin Thins
1 large egg
1/4 cup so delicious coconut milk drink, unsweetened (green box)
- Heat skillet on medium. A little no-stick spray goes a long way.
- In a bowl, combine egg and milk.
- Add a bit of cinnamon and nutmeg to whisk in and beat everything together.
- Sprinkle top with cinnamon and nutmeg to make a film.
- Dip sliced English muffin thins in, both sides, and immediately transfer to pan.
- Cook each side until golden.
Makes 7 servings, each 81 calories.
Pictured here: 2 servings, 2 Tbsp. light butter flavored syrup, 2 oz. blackberries for 236 calories