2 cups mizuna
3 Tbsp. feta
1/2 peach, pitted and sliced
2 oz. thinly shaved smoked ham, chopped.
Pepper to Finish
1/2 Tbsp. Evan Williams Honey Bourbon
1 Tbsp. Rigoni di Asiago Fiordifrutta Organic Apricot Spread
- Mix your dressing up. Any honey bourbon will do, but make sure you use an apricot spread rather than jam or jelly. I like this particular brand because it is more fruit than sugar. As you all know, I could care less if it's organic-this one just happens to be.
- In your salad spinner, thoroughly wash your mizuna, and dry.
- Remove end stems, and tear up into bite size pieces and toss into your medium-sized bowl
- Wash and dry your peach, pit it, and slice. Add to salad.
- Cut ham and add. I'm using Wegman's brand today.
- Sprinkle with feta and flowers.
- Drizzle with dressing.
Approx. 265 calories for the bowl.