This is now one of my favorites, and super simple. I actually threw this together in the 15 minutes before I had to leave for my volunteer shift, and prayed it would be good. I almost inhaled it when I got home-it was that good!
This can be edited to suit many diets, but I was just going for low-calorie/high vitamin tonight. I may have binged on pierogies made from scratch for lunch today. Sorry not sorry, but it does leave me with a small amount of calories left to fill up, get in my macro and micro-nutrients, and this does the trick.
2 small zucchini, or 8-9 oz.
6 grape tomatoes
6 extra large black olives
4.5 oz. shrimp, cooked, peeled and deveined
3 Tbsp. plain Greek yogurt, fat free
1 tsp Good Seasonings Italian Dressing Dry Mix
Cabot White Oak Cheddar, 2 oz.
- Julienne slice your zucchini longways to make zucchini noodles or use a spiralizer.
- If you need to cook your shrimp, just before you do this, put the pot on to boil. Toss the shrimp in once it's ready, and cook for no more than 4 minutes. Remember, when it comes to shrimp, O means Overdone, and C means Cooked. Then run those babies under cold water.
- Throw the zucchini in a bowl. Add the veggies and cheese. Add the cooled shrimp.
- Mix the dry dressing and yogurt together.
- Scoop into the bowl and toss thoroughly.
- Chill for at least 1 hour.
Serves 2/ Approx 241 calories per serving