This is a single serving side side, so if you're making for more, take that into account. I love it, because it feels guilty, but isn't.
One small zucchini
1 Tbsp Shredded mozzarella, part skim lowfat
1 Tbsp Parmesan shredded
1 Tbsp Swiss, shredded
1/4 tsp minced garlic
Salt and pepper to taste
- I sliced up 3 oz. of zucchini on the mandolin, not paper thin, but thin cut on a 2 setting.
- Place them in your baking dish.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Lightly smear with minced garlic.
- Top with swiss, parm, and mozarella.
- Bake until golden and bubbly at 325F in a big oven, or 275F in a convection oven.
Approx. 124 Calories