I'm a huge fan of seafood, and these guys, well expensive, are one of my favorites, both for being easy to cook and their taste.
1 slice bacon
1/4 lbs. scallops
- In small frying pan, cook bacon thoroughly.
- Set aside to cool and then crumble.
- While bacon is cooling, turn up heat to medium high.
- Rinse and pat dry scallops.
- Using tongs, place scallops about 1 inch apart into bacon grease and cook about 2 minutes per side, until seared.
- Serve with bacon crumbles.
I, of course, ate mine with a cup of baby spinach and a Tbsp. of Wegmans' awesome Greek Yogurt Caesar dressing, and garlic mashed cauliflower.
Serves 1/ Approx. 160calories (spinach salad not included)